Fatal error: Call to undefined function

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fatal error: Call to undefined function

This is probably something simple that I overlooked, but I have uploaded all the files etc three times.

The error says
    Fatal error: Call to undefined function: verify_email_vbulletin_error() in /home/content/h/a/b/removed/html/forums/includes/class_core.php on line 909

It doesnt allow me to view the index of the forum and because of the error when i first tried the upgrade link it redirected me to the index page with this error.

Does anyone know what the problem is?

From which version of vBulletin did you upgrade from, and to which version did you upgrade too? Can you explain to me which steps you took to upgrade?

Comment

It was upgrading v 3.5 to 3.6.

The only steps taken were after closing the forum uploading all files appart from the install/install.php

Comment

Did you run upgrade.php to completion?
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

It doesnt let me run the upgrade. When i go to the upgrade url it redirects me to the forum/ saying that error.

Edit: I just tried the url again. It let me access the url it ran Step 1 of 1 and gave this error

Step 1) Upgrade to vBulletin 3.5.5 Complete!

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: delete_product() in /home/content/h/a/b/habbonation/html/forums/install/upgrade_355.php on line 50

Looking at this the upgrade files hadnt been overwritten
          Last edited by UNRE4L; Sat 12 Aug '06, 10:11am.

Comment

You need to reupload all the 3.6.0 files.
            Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
            Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

The problem was due to some of the security i placed on the config file. I had forgotten to remove it which meant when the files were uploading they recieved an error and didnt upload the rest of the includes folder.

Thanks for the help though.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X