Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Enable phpinfo in the Admin CP, then provide the URL to your forums. This may help us troubleshoot this problem.

Admin CP -> vBulletin Options -> Server Settings and Optimization Options -> Public phpinfo() Display Enabled

Leave a comment:

• BruceWest
    replied
    Originally posted by Colin F View Post
    Go to your
    AdminCP -> Maintenance -> View PHP info

Search that page for: --with-jpeg-dir

If you can't find it then your installation of PHP most likely doesn't support JPEG.
    PHP is running with that parameter, so I'm fairly sure my installation of PHP does indeed support JPEG. (I didn't even realize that it would have to be started with jpeg support for Coppermine to function properly.)

What's my next course of action? Lodge a support ticket?

Thanks,
    Bruce

Leave a comment:

• Colin F
    replied
    Go to your
    AdminCP -> Maintenance -> View PHP info

Search that page for: --with-jpeg-dir

If you can't find it then your installation of PHP most likely doesn't support JPEG.

Leave a comment:

• BruceWest
    replied
    Bump!

Leave a comment:

• BruceWest
    replied
    Originally posted by Freddie Bingham View Post
    They would be converted to GIF if the image is larger than your maximum signature limit and your PHP is lacking jpeg support.
    How might I determine whether my installation of PHP supports JPEG images?

Leave a comment:

• Freddie Bingham
    replied
    They would be converted to GIF if the image is larger than your maximum signature limit and your PHP is lacking jpeg support.

Leave a comment:

• Jake Bunce
    replied
    I do not have this problem on my test forum. I can upload jpegs and they remain jpegs in my browser and when I save the image.

Leave a comment:

• BruceWest
    started a topic Signature Uploads GIF only?

Signature Uploads GIF only?

When my users upload signature images via the Signature Upload system, all files are converted to .gif. Some users maintain better image quality (depending on the color type) in jpg format. How might I retain the jpg format? Is there a way to prevent images from being re-sampled in the GIF format?

Thanks.
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X