Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Reported posts are not creating threads at all.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by InfidelMatt View Post
    If you used the raw queries as presented by Andreas, it loaded field defaults which were somehow different than the defaults loaded in the official upgrade script.

I wouldn't be surprised if more 'big boards' that processed the queries directly have this same issue in the days to come.

Matt
    Yes, that's what I did.....

Hmm. I shall keep an eye out for anyone with the same problem and point them over here.
    MARK.B | vBULLETIN SUPPORT

TalkNewsUK - My vBulletin 5.6.3 Demo
    AdminAmmo - My Cloud Demo

Comment

I'll check this as I also updated the database (some of it) via SSH.
      Trained Monkeys

Comment

That was it.
        Last edited by Paul_M; Thu 17 Aug '06, 1:59am.
        Trained Monkeys

Comment

What are the proper queries to run, to fix this problem for people who did run those 4 queries?

Can a VB developer please post the proper Alter sql commands to change these 4 fields from "NULL" to "0" and and make then unsigned.
          Last edited by telc; Wed 1 Nov '06, 7:33am.

Comment

R u guys talking about this?
            http://www.andreas-kraus.net/blog/up...date-timeouts/

It worked for me without problems..

Comment

Guys

Is it possiblt to change the queries so that it sets the fields correctly?

We have nearly 7m post, and it has taken many hours to upgrade our test board, so I'm just looking for a solution to upgrade the main site without having to run the 4 queries, and then the 4 ALTER TABLE queries as well, to sort the first ones out.

Cheers

Simon

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X