Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rexus
    replied
    Just redownloaded again but the previous "upload" file, which I renamed "forums" is not going away. So... I have the NEW file, but I'm unable to change the name to "forums" because there's already the OLD file that's call forums... I moved it to another directory but the computer still won't allow me to change the NEW "upload" file to "forums." I have no idea why... I tried deleting the OLD "forums," but it won't let me... basically, I've run out of options. I'm just preparing myself for the worst case scenario, which would be reinstalling everything ugh...

Leave a comment:

• rexus
    replied
    I sent a ticket over. I hope it's nothing big because I didn't make a backup...

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Hmmm...I don't see how that is possible. Fill out a support ticket at:

http://members.vbulletin.com/members...ontactform.php

Be sure to include the login info to your Admin CP, phpMyAdmin and FTP. Please also include a complete description of the problem.

Leave a comment:

• rexus
    replied
    Redownloaded and reuploaded. Same message...

Leave a comment:

• rexus
    replied
    Originally posted by Steve Machol View Post
    Are you upgrading to 3.6.0? If so, you need to upload all the 3.6.0 files.
    Yes, I'm uploading from 3.5.4 to 3.6.0. I renamed the "upload" file to "forums" and I edited the include/config.php.new file. I also deleted the "install.php" file because I'm just upgrading. That's what the tutorial told me to do. Am I on the right track or is there more to this? Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Are you upgrading to 3.6.0? If so, you need to upload all the 3.6.0 files.

Leave a comment:

• rexus
    started a topic Upgrade unsuccessful?

Upgrade unsuccessful?

After uploading the "forums" file, I went to install/upgrade.php and it gave me this message. What's the problem? thx.

Your vBulletin (3.5.4) does not appear to be running the version that was downloaded (3.6.0).
    This generally means your upgrade was not successful. Please ensure that you have uploaded the latest files and click here to try again.
    If you are sure you wish to continue with this part of the upgrade, click here.
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X