an easy one for you all!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• an easy one for you all!

Ive searched but had no luck. How can i centre everything within the postbit legacy?

Find the $post[message] variable and put <div align="center"> .. </div> around it.

Comment

thats to centre the replies, i mean centre the actual info username, posts etc etc

Comment

bump

Comment

Edit your postbit_legacy template.
          Find this code and add the red part:
          Code:
          <td class="alt2" width="175" style="border: $stylevar[cellspacing]px solid $stylevar[tborder_bgcolor]; border-top: 0px; border-bottom: 0px" align="center">

<div id="postmenu_$post[postid]">
          Best Regards
          Colin Frei

Please don't contact me per PM.

Comment

thanks colin that looks much better, now how do i align the online status & infractions imgs etc to centre?

Comment

Colin, that's probably the easiest way but isn't the align attrib for the table tag depreciated? He can accomplish the same effect by adding a div tag right?
              slackercentral messageboard - Running vBulletin 3.7.0
              Check out my reformatted vBulletin blog here: http://www.slackercentral.com

Comment

Originally posted by Jay... View Post
                thanks colin that looks much better, now how do i align the online status & infractions imgs etc to centre?
                To do it the same way as above, look for the following and add the red:

Code:
                <td class="alt2" style="border: $stylevar[cellspacing]px solid $stylevar[tborder_bgcolor]; border-top: 0px" align="center">
                		$post[onlinestatus]
                slackercentral messageboard - Running vBulletin 3.7.0
                Check out my reformatted vBulletin blog here: http://www.slackercentral.com

Comment

thanks slacker, can u tell im a bit of a perfectionist

Comment

Slacker, a div tag would work as well, but as the align works fine as well, I don't see why one shouldn't use it.
                    Best Regards
                    Colin Frei

Please don't contact me per PM.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                    Working...
                    X