Odd Indentation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Odd Indentation

After the upgrade from vB 3.5.4 to 3.6.0, I noticed this odd indentation effect when viewing threads. It doesn't do this when viewing the forum index page though.

Can someone tell me what causes this?

(If this is not in the correct forum, would a friendly Moderator please move it?)
    Attached Files

I had the exact same thing...

It is because some of the templates you had modified in your old version were not updated by 3.6.0. My guess is the Forum Home template is the main problem, however I did them all...

What I had to do was go to:
    AdminCP>Styles & Templates>Find Updated Templates

Go through and compare each template (there is a compare tool in there) and I copied the changes from the 3.6.0 template into my "old" 3.5.4 templates. The compare tool will also highlight the changes you made, so I looked carefully at each thing it tagged so I could keep my old modifications but also add the new changes for 3.6.0.

Hope this helps!

Comment

I did the "Find Updated Templates" thing right after uploading and running the upgrade.

The green bits in the template compare thingy from the "in use" templates were the modifications I and the previous Tech Person had added.

So, after reverting each template, I added the green selected bits back in. (Good thing each opens up a new window.) Everything worked fine except that one little bit. And it is only when viewing a thread, not forum listings.

Using "Find Updated Templates" now just gets me a message that all templates are up to date.

Comment

I am having the same problem....

Comment

Ah hah! This would appear to be the same problem I have and it's solution. (At least, it worked on the test board. I'll try it on the live board eventually.)

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=194451

Comment

That solution worked for me thanks Wolfegar

Comment

Working...
            X