slight problem...white screen/ phrase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• slight problem...white screen/ phrase

I hit a white screen on the final upgrade.

When I go into admin, I have:

Could not find phrase 'after_upgrade_36_update_counters'.

Could not find phrase 'after_upgrade_360rc1'.

And this on trying to post:

Fatal error: Class vb_bbcodeparser_wysiwyg: Cannot inherit from undefined class vb_bbcodeparser in /home/cavycage/public_html/forum/includes/class_bbcode_alt.php on line 28

I must have missed a file somewhere.

Comment

Reupload the original vB 3.6.0 non-image file. Make sure you upload these in ASCII and overwrite the ones on the server.
      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

I got the second problem fixed. One of the files didn't upload properly. But, now when I click on a thread, it's not there.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Machol View Post
          Reupload the original vB 3.6.0 non-image file. Make sure you upload these in ASCII and overwrite the ones on the server.
          Okay. Will do it again.

Comment

Close, but not yet.

I can't see a thread once I click into it.
            The phrases still aren't found.

Close.......

Comment

How can I double check how far it got in the upgrade? It says all templates are up-to-date, but I know I have a bunch to revert.

Comment

It sounds like you did not download the zip file with the xml files, and/or did not run finalupgrade.php.

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

I have the same problems!~! I when though and reuploaded everything and( package with out XML/Images) and whent though the long process of upgraging from 3.5.4 ~ 3.6 and I can see the forums but when I click on a thread nothing shows, and even when I reply nothing shows, I did all the rebuilding of forums and threads and still nothing.

Comment

Jpax, please start your own thread with all the relevant info.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

Okay. I reuploaded the files. Reran finalupgrade. Everything seemed great. I've reverted templates.

I opened the forum. Went to post, and got this error when I hit submit on a new post:

Fatal error: Cannot instantiate non-existent class: vb_datamanager_forum in /home/cavycage/public_html/forum/includes/functions.php on line 103

Comment

That is not the 3.6.0 functions.php file. Upload the original file.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

Well, I uploaded it again. Same problem. This is what's in the file:

<?php
                          /*======================================================================*\
                          || #################################################################### ||
                          || # vBulletin 3.6.0 - Licence Number Lxxxxxxd
                          || # ----------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by Teresa; Thu 3 Aug '06, 9:08pm.

Comment

I don't see any reference to 'vb_datamanager_forum' in 3.6.0 or especially on line 103 of functions.php. I don't know what else it could be than wrong files.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

It was a couple of the class files. All seems okay now. At least so far! Thanks for the help.

I'm frustrated with my FTP program.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X