Bug? quick reply message "twice"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bug? quick reply message "twice"

In RC2 and 3 whenever i or another member post using quick reply we get the quick reply message twice, when you post normally you get:

"posting please wait...."

ours when we post says:

"posting please wait...POSTING PLEASE WAIT..."

Any idea's why...is it a bug or did i do something wrong?
    Colin F is my hero!

Add a new style and select 'No Parent Style'. Switch to this style and see if the problem still occurs.
    Best Regards
    Colin Frei

Please don't contact me per PM.

Comment

it occurs for all my existing and new styles.....weird...any idea's?
      Colin F is my hero!

Comment

Are you sure this happens with the original unmodified templates? Have you installed a language pack or modified any phrases? Have you installed any hacks or plugins?
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

the mods and hacks i had previously worked fine and i've not installed any new ones. they workded for beta 4 and then the problem started at RC2 and since then i've only upgraded to RC3 and left the hacks and things as they were....i'll try uploading the vBulletin files again and see what happens
          Colin F is my hero!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X