how to reduce database errors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to reduce database errors

i was wondering if theres something i could do to reduce the ammount of database errors i get. i seem to get them quite regular on 3.6.0 RC2 and i know its a beta and should be expect but i was wondering for future reference how would i go about eliminating them....i had a few on 3.5.4 to

or am i totally getting the wrong idea here and its something to do with the hosts database?
    Colin F is my hero!

Can you post up copies of the errors... A database error could be caused by many things... A problem with the host connection, a conflicting modification, etc... It's really hard to work out a solution just on the information given

Comment

DB errors are almost always server related. Post the error the next time you get one.
      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

DATABASE ERROR:

Fire fox could not connect to RPcentral.net

Please try the following:
        • Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
        • Open the rpcentral.net home page, then try to open another page.
        • Click the Back button to try another link.
        The rpcentral.net forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.
        We apologise for any inconvenience.
        Colin F is my hero!

Comment

We need to see the real error message. Right-click on the error page and go to View/Source. Then copy-n-paste the error message here.
          Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
          Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X