• Show
Clear All

• Colin F
    replied
    That should be the filepath: hdb/vbattachments/4/9/6/2217.attach

Leave a comment:

• Numbus
    replied
    The attachment names are in the Database but as I can't see the files I don't know where they are located on the HDD. The attachments aren't saved in the database themselves but directly on a HDD.

Leave a comment:

• Colin F
    replied
    Check in the filesystem if you can see these files.

Leave a comment:

• Numbus
    started a topic Odd Problem with attachments

Odd Problem with attachments

Hello,

I am having an odd problem with the attachments. The problem occured when my forum got attacked, sadly enough hacked and on top of that a HDD crash. After that I upgrade to 3.6 Build 2. Now I got a high quanity of attachments on the forum, which is saved on an second HDD and however due to the hackers and a small part though the HDD failure I lost about 20GB of my attachments (total of 70GB).

Now there is 1 normal error, the fopen error that says there is no attachment file for that certain file.
    Warning: fopen(hdb/vbattachments/4/9/6/2217.attach): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /attachment.php on line 195
    However, there is another error, when I click on several other attachments I don't get the fopen error at all. The attachment opens in a new page (nothing wrong with that) but instead of showing the file/picture it shows the url of the attachment.

For example:
    Attachment link in the reply of the user = http://forumaddress.com/attachment.p...8&d=1136350224

The page that shows up = blank with the exception of the URL showing in plain text format which is exactly the same as the url (http://forumaddress.com/attachment.p...8&d=1136350224 in this case)

Does this also mean the attachments got deleted? Or is this a different error in vbulletin?
    Last edited by Numbus; Wed 26 Jul '06, 4:12am.
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X