Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with Check Image (GD)

Hello dear ...
    I just tried to test the forum to check that the register page is working successfully ...

But I found that the Check Image (GD) is not appeared and I checked if there is anything wrong with GD .. but nothing wrong with GD on the server ...

What is problem dear ??
    Note :
    Iam using vB 3.6.0 Beta 3

Do any images show up here:

Admin CP -> vBulletin Options -> Image Settings
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Yes dear ...
      It shows ! .. but it not showing in the register page !

Comment

Can you please provide a link to your forums.

Comment

Sure dear ...
          Check your Pm Please ..

Comment

ImageMagick is not setup to work correctly, however it seems if you are using the GD option it should be working fine.
            Last edited by Colin F; Wed 5 Jul '06, 3:06am. Reason: Removed links

Comment

But unfortunately is not working dear ! ..
              I don't know why !

Are there any possible solutions dear ?

Comment

To troubleshoot this, remove any hacks and disable your plugins, then see if you still have this problem.

Note: To temporarily disable the plugin system, edit config.php and add this line right under <?php

define('DISABLE_HOOKS', true);

If so, reupload all the original vB non-image files (except install.php). Make sure you upload these in ASCII format and overwrite the ones on the server.

Next, create a new style and choose no parent style. This will force it to use the default templates. Finally empty your browser cache, close all browser windows then try again. Make sure you change to the new style and view your forums with it. Do you have the same problem?

If so, this may be due to your language pack. Try the English pack to see if you have the same problem.

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Dear ...
                  I just found that the problem is not only on the vB forum .. it's also on other site on the server and they use : IB forum !

So it means that the problem from the server not from vB or IB ...

Can you help me to install GD ... Is what shown here is correct ?
                  http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showth...compile+apache

Comment

Any Suggestion please ?

Comment

Sorry I cannot help with recompiling PHP with full GD support. You might want to check over at the PHP home site for info on this:

http://www.php.net

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                      Working...
                      X