X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vBulletin datastore error

My forum running and every thing is good but suddenly that error occure

vBulletin datastore error caused by one or more of the following:
    1. You may have uploaded vBulletin 3.6 files without also running the vBulletin upgrade script. If you have not run the upgrade script, do so now.
    2. The datastore cache may have been corrupted. Run Rebuild Bitfields from tools.php, which you can upload from the do_not_upload folder of the vBulletin package.
    Fatal error: vBulletin datastore cache incomplete or corrupt in /includes/init.php on line 208
    I did the upgrade one day ago and every thing is good!! why that error occure? and How can I solve that problem without losing any thing??

Originally posted by Qamdad View Post
    How can I solve that problem without losing any thing??
    Your answer is there already:

The datastore cache may have been corrupted. Run Rebuild Bitfields from tools.php, which you can upload from the do_not_upload folder of the vBulletin package.

Comment

I'm using 3.6.0 beta3 and my forum has just been hacked???????
      since 5 minutes what is the mistake?
      What shall I do to protect my forum???
      Last edited by Qamdad; Tue 27 Jun '06, 4:37pm.

Comment

when I access to my admincp this erorr occure, I can not see the menu in my right hand and the erorr message

Warning: array_keys(): The first argument should be an array in /includes/adminfunctions_navpanel.php on line 167

Warning: implode(): Bad arguments. in /includes/adminfunctions_navpanel.php on line 167

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /includes/adminfunctions_navpanel.php on line 170
        Attached Files

Comment

Reupload the original files.
          Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
          Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Reupload the original files.
            I did that but the eroor still and when I see my database some tables are empety by who hacked my forum I want to know How my forum had been hacked althuogh I use last version 3.6.0 beta3? and How can I protect it???? plz help me

Comment

Your last message was a bit confusing but if you realy have lost some db tables, then depending on which table you may have to restore a recent backup of the database in order to save everything.

Please see this thread on how to make your vBulletin more secure:

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=172234
              Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
              Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

You should disable all of your plugins or hacks before upgrading to 3.6, because some of those don't work with the new version and cause problems when you upgrade.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X