Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can not upload Attachments

can not upload Attachments

Warning: move_uploaded_file(): SAFE MODE Restriction in effect. The script whose uid is 32024 is not allowed to access /tmp owned by uid 0 in /includes/class_upload.php on line 366

You have to turn on safe_mode setting to ON and set a dir like admincp/mytempdir and then ftp into your web site and make a new mytempdir inside the admincp and chmod it to 777.

Comment

Warning: move_uploaded_file(admincp/mytempdir/3dfa1751636b94ad0d8fc565bf3bf028): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /includes/class_upload.php on line 366

Warning: move_uploaded_file(): Unable to move '/tmp/phpLRPpqq' to 'admincp/mytempdir/3dfa1751636b94ad0d8fc565bf3bf028' in /includes/class_upload.php on line 366

see attach
      Attached Files

Comment

Did you chmod the /mytempdir/ directory to 777?
        Best Regards
        Colin Frei

Please don't contact me per PM.

Comment

Yes

Comment

Are you using the default vBulletin files, without code modifications, plugins or addons?
            If so, please open a support ticket and provide AdminCP and FTP login details, as well as a full description of the problem.
            Best Regards
            Colin Frei

Please don't contact me per PM.

Comment

ok i will open it

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X