Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mackers8923
    replied
    Yeah thanks Scott, logged the bug and Kier had the answer there in seconds. All is working temp with the custom avatar switched on, heres waiting for Beta 2!!

Good Job VB

Leave a comment:

• Scott MacVicar
    replied
    Pretty sure its a duplicate of http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/bugs3...view&bugid=203

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    This looks like a bug to me. I can't find any reason for this. Please report this in the 3.6 Bug Tracker here:

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/bugs36.php

Leave a comment:

• mackers8923
    replied
    Followed and still no joy

Steve

I have followed your instructions as per post 2 and still no joy. This time I have left the new style and the code in the config file for you to see.

Leave a comment:

• mackers8923
    replied
    Originally posted by Steve Machol View Post
    All I can go by is what I saw and what I saw showed that you did not follow my instructions in post #2.
    I will start afresh again tonight and let you know how I get on.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    All I can go by is what I saw and what I saw showed that you did not follow my instructions in post #2.

Leave a comment:

• mackers8923
    replied
    I had done all of this but removed the style as it made no difference. The files are a genuine upload which was downloaded last night from vb.com and uploaded more a less right away in ASCII..

edit

Everything apart from the image files that is.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    As per the Suspect File diagnostics I can see that you have not uploaded the original files. Also you have not created a new style with the original templates to test this out with.

Leave a comment:

• mackers8923
    replied
    There was no point in showing you the url as I have obvious permissions set - hence a login for you to gain access.. admin access should be now set.

On the avatar point, all avatars that were on the system worked fine in 3.5

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    If you didn't send me a PM for support, then what was the purpose of it?

And that account does not have full Admin permissions.

Leave a comment:

• mackers8923
    replied
    Originally posted by Steve Machol View Post
    For future reference, please do not PM me for private support. I don't ask for much but that is one thing that bugs me.

My guess is that it has something to do with your oversized avatars but I really can't tell more because the login you provided does not have Admin permissions.
    Well I was hardly going to post a login in a public forum was I and I didnt send you a request for support. The temp login now has admin rights

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    For future reference, please do not PM me for private support. I don't ask for much but that is one thing that bugs me.

My guess is that it has something to do with your oversized avatars but I really can't tell more because the login you provided does not have Admin permissions.

Leave a comment:

• ForYou
    replied
    Hello ,

I need to know what the solution for this problem becuase i have the same one ,

Regards

Leave a comment:

• mackers8923
    replied
    http://www.sccportal.org.uk/forums

I have PM'd you with a temp login

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    And the URL is?

Leave a comment:

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X