Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mackers8923
    replied
    I have now tried this and still no avatars.

Leave a comment:

• mackers8923
    replied
    I thought you would

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    And I assure you that this will work on a non-modified vB.

Leave a comment:

• mackers8923
    replied
    I'm going to try your instructions above before I show you the url but I assure you all hacks and plugins have been removed or deleted and all templates have been reverted on my old style.

The new style is the one I'm currently using!

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    I don't see how this is possible unless you've modified something. What's the URL?

To troubleshoot this, remove any hacks and disable your plugins, then see if you still have this problem.

Note: To temporarily disable the plugin system, edit config.php and add this line right under <?php

define('DISABLE_HOOKS', true);

If so, reupload all the original vB non-image files (except install.php). Make sure you upload these in ASCII format and overwrite the ones on the server.

Next, create a new style and choose no parent style. This will force it to use the default templates. Finally empty your browser cache, close all browser windows then try again. Make sure you change to the new style and view your forums with it. Do you have the same problem?

Leave a comment:

• mackers8923
    started a topic No Avatars showing in Postbit

No Avatars showing in Postbit

I'm having trouble getting the avatars to show in postbit, they appear in the user profile no prob.

I have tired all options that have been listed here.

All hacks and plugins have been removed this is as good as a fresh install.

I have also tried the new style but no luck.
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X