Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Macker8923, please start your own thread with all the relevant details.

Leave a comment:

• mackers8923
    replied
    I have tried all of the options above here and avatars have not returned to the postbit. I have even tried using the old style postbit the vertical one but it made no change at all.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Try this. Create a new style and choose no parent style. This will force it to use the default templates. Then change to this style and view your forums with it. Do you have the same problem?

Leave a comment:

• rogersnm
    replied
    avatars didn't show up for me on 3.5.4 but that was becuase of a v3.0.3 template so it should owkr once you revert it.

or if you go into user cp > edit options > visible post elements > show avatars...(http://www.yoursite.com/forums/profi...do=editoptions)

Leave a comment:

• ForYou
    replied
    Hello ,

I use empty style without any edit of templates , is there any hook for this becuase i was disable all hook ,

Regards

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Revert your postbit and postbit_legacy templates.

Leave a comment:

• zappsan
    replied
    How did you change them not to show up?
    A setting or a template edit?

Leave a comment:

• ForYou
    started a topic avatars not show in postbit ,

Hello ,

the avatars for users not show in postbit , I mean the avatars members was upload it , what can i do to let avatars come back appear in postbit under user name of member ,

Regards
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X