Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• aymelek
    replied
    It was called vBCredits. I did the typical install/uninstall through the admin cpanel.

Leave a comment:

• borbole
    replied
    Originally posted by aymelek View Post
    I've been having issues with my forum ever since I installed / uninstalled a hack.
    What hack was that and how did you install/un-install it?

Personally I am not familiar with that old version of vb but as per the rules here all hack related questions should be asked at their own support threads.

Leave a comment:

• aymelek
    started a topic Forum Corrupted; Admin Permissions

Forum Corrupted; Admin Permissions

I've been having issues with my forum ever since I installed / uninstalled a hack. Now it seems that half of my variables are not being set. For example, when I go in to edit a user/usergroup the settings save, but when I go back to view the settings they are all set to No.

Also, I cannot edit any of my Admin Permissions. I've attached a screenshot of what my page looks like. The echo statement is coming from the $user['adminpermissions']; statement.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	adminPermissions.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	26.1 KB
ID:	3720741

I decided to test it on a fresh install and see what the output is and the result was much different:

Click image for larger version

Name:	adminPermission2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	57.1 KB
ID:	3720742

Does anyone know how I can regenerate the adminpermissions variable or know of anything else that I can do?