supermoderator not getting reports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• supermoderator not getting reports

One of our supermoderators does not get any reported post notifications.

She was promoted just like the others, by changing her primary usergroup to supermoderator. I cannot see any differences between her and the others.

Any ideas on what I might be missing?

Thanks.
    Rick.
    I do search before asking, so please pardon me if I've missed something :o

Are all your moderators super moderators?

Is her email address correct in her profile?
    Kerry-Anne :)

Twitter Blog

www.peterska2.com www.worldnewszone.com www.popularusenetgroups.com www.superclickers.co.uk www.forumsforchrist.com www.browsergameplanet.com

Comment

Hi Kerry.

No, we have a few board mods but mostly rely on supermods. Supermods get all reports on any board.

Yes, her email is correct - and she gets all post notification emails no problem.
      Rick.
      I do search before asking, so please pardon me if I've missed something :o

Comment

Ok,

Doublecheck her usergroup and that it super moderator and not moderator.

Also, check your post reporting options in the vBulletin Options and ensure that these are set to email Super Moderators.

If both of these are correct, please submit a support ticket and be sure to include the username of the moderator concerned and the username of a moderator for which this is working correctly along with the required access information for your AdminCP.
        Kerry-Anne :)

Twitter Blog

www.peterska2.com www.worldnewszone.com www.popularusenetgroups.com www.superclickers.co.uk www.forumsforchrist.com www.browsergameplanet.com

Comment

Post reporting options don't exist in vBulletin Options in 3.5.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X