Show description instead of tooltip text

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Show description instead of tooltip text

Hi there, I have a problem with vbulletin on my website. The problem is that the threads are displaying the description of each thread as tool tip texts instead of as just text. On the forums is appearing right, the description text appears right bellow the name of the forum but on threads is showing my user account name because I was the one who created those threads. So what I would like is for someone to tell me what do I need to do to display the descriptions of each text for threads right bellow the title of each thread instead of displaying user names.... Thanks in advance!

There is no thread description in vBulletin. The title text when hovering over the thread titles is the first x characters of the first post in the thread. To display this under the thread title will require customizing your style.
    Kerry-Anne :)

Twitter Blog

www.peterska2.com www.worldnewszone.com www.popularusenetgroups.com www.superclickers.co.uk www.forumsforchrist.com www.browsergameplanet.com

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X