Increase font size when posting a new thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Increase font size when posting a new thread

how do you increase the text size by default when posting. i mean when you input your message in the "post new thread" box.

or in the quick edit boxon vb.com where it says "
    Originally posted by vb.com
    Please click one of the Quick Reply icons in the posts above to activate Quick Reply.
    how would i increase the font size of that?

You're currently showing up unlicensed. If you recently changed your email please update the priority support form to reflect this change.

Comment

bump

Comment

Originally posted by Yung Wun View Post
        how do you increase the text size by default when posting. i mean when you input your message in the "post new thread" box.

or in the quick edit boxon vb.com where it says "

how would i increase the font size of that?
        BUMP

Comment

You'd need to adjust the value in the Font Size field of the WYSIWYG Editor and First Alternating Color boxes in your Style Manager.
          Best Regards
          Colin Frei

Please don't contact me per PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Colin F View Post
            You'd need to adjust the value in the Font Size field of the WYSIWYG Editor and First Alternating Color boxes in your Style Manager.
            i tried that and it didnt work, it did however increase the size of posts. i had a new skin inplaced, where else could you input the size of that besides the above?

Comment

Anything new on this, Im trying to accomplish the same thing but I cant figure out how to get this to change.

Doug

Comment

Try this one, default is 10, change this to 14 or whatever value you wish.

Main CSS > CSS Selector: textarea

Comment

Originally posted by dcpaq2 View Post
                  Anything new on this, Im trying to accomplish the same thing but I cant figure out how to get this to change.
                  Originally posted by dcpaq2 View Post

Doug

We did this last year! And it sure helps out a lot.

Here is a sample of 13.5 font size:
                  http://ipiu.org/forums/showthread.php?t=30148

It took a LOT of testing in the various CP before we settled in 13.5. The 13 was too small and the 14 was too big.

Go to Style Manager, and then choose the GO button on the particular forum style you have set as default.

Let me know what you came up with. I'd like to take a look.

------------
                  I have a question for the VB Team:

All of our posts are now showing the 13.5 size, including any QUOTES. But one area of the posts does not show the 13.5, and that is whenever a LIST is included in the post the font size remains the default size. Where exactly can I change the font size for LISTS to match the 13.5 we have for the posts??

DAVID COPELAND
                  Licensed VB Holder Since 2000
                  Celebrating 20 Years with VB

Comment