subscriptions expire not work well

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• subscriptions expire not work well

Hi subscriptions expire not work well with me this happen after I reinstall the server and change OS to fedora 4 befor the reinstall I made backup to all my files & php files + the database then reinstall the server and restore the backup every thing working very well unless subscriptions expire when I add user it is stay active even his subscription period is expire I tried to reupload payments.php & payment_gateway.php but still same problem the users membership didn't expire on the membership end date.

by theway after restroe my backup I restroe mysql database on new database name is this effect !

up somebody help me

Comment

It would helpo if you rephrased your question and issue so it could be understood.
      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

all paid members their memberships not expire even after expire date pass.

this problem happen I after backup my site & restore it after reinstall the OS to Fedora 5 , I tried to reupload payments.php & payment_gateway.php but I still face same problem.

Comment

Please start by checking that your Scheduled Tasks are working and are enabled.
          Want to take your board beyond the standard vBulletin features?
          Visit the official Member to Member support site for vBulletin Modifications: www.vbulletin.org

Comment

I found Subscriptions in my task but when I checked it is log I found last update on 25th Nov 2006 it is the same date I backup my site and reinstall the server it is mean Subscriptions never updated after it I tried to update it manualy I get message update done but how I can enable or make it work as befor reinstall the server

Comment

Scheduled Tasks are triggered by code in the footer template, so if you have modified this template or added code to other templates it may interfere with the running of the tasks. Also if there is no activity on your forums, the task won't run.

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

How I get it to work again do I need to restore footer befor the changes or what

Comment

Yes, the first step is reverting your footer template.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

I did what is secound step

Comment

Revert all your templates and, reupload the original vB files and disable your plugins. This will work with the originak unmodified vB code.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                      Working...
                      X