Need help badly!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help badly!

Somebody has hacked my board yesterday. He entered some <html><iframe> tags which prevented forum showing correctly. I couldn't remove those tags using admincp, so I had to remove them manually from the database. Now, everything was fine when I removed those tags from forum table. I thought it would solve the problem, but there were still problems with the forum, so I started looking some other tables for those tags. Now, I have founded those tags in the table datastore (field forumcache) and I manually removed them. But unfortunately I messed up something so now I cannot see forum at all. Here is the content of forumcache field in the datastore table:
    Code:
    code removed
    What should I do to fix the problem. Thank you!
    Last edited by baraba; Sun 31st Dec '06, 5:03am. Reason: solved problem myself

!!!!!!!!!problem Solved!!!!!!

I have rebuilt forum info from the admincp and afterwards everything started working!!!

Comment

If this was in the thread title: It must have been caused by a modification you have installed.

If this was in the post text, then you have either allowed HTML in posts (strongly adviced against, please turn off), or it is caused by a modification.

Please remove all modifications that could cause this or contact the author for an update.
      Want to take your board beyond the standard vBulletin features?
      Visit the official Member to Member support site for vBulletin Modifications: www.vbulletin.org

Comment

Working...
      X