Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how to properly assign a global moderator?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to properly assign a global moderator?

I want to add moderators to my forum but do not know the proper way. If I can change the user susergroup to moderators, does his privileges automatically upgrade also?

Or do I have to add each user to each board indivdually via the forum manager?

A global moderator is a "super" moderator who can moderate ALL forums. Simply by switching the user's group to super moderator will give hom or her these permissions.

If you want to assign a moderator a specific forum to moderate, you will need to add them as a moderator on each forum manually through the "Edit Forums" menu and add the moderator.

Comment

Can't find moderator control panel

When I log in as admin, I have a link to admin and a link to mod at the bottom. However, when I log in as one of my moderators, there is no mod link?!

What do I have to do for them to see their mod link?
      Peter Glickman
      Author of The Lemonade Diet: A Master Cleanse Audio CD and
      Lose Weight, Have More Energy & Be Happier in 10 Days (an Amazon.com Alternative Medicine bestsellter)
      http://www.TheRawFoodSite.com

Comment

The link to the Mod CP was removed because it added an extra query. You can either provide them wi
        th the direct link to the Mod CP, or follow the instructions here:

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showp...78&postcount=2
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X