assigning member groups with different display colors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• assigning member groups with different display colors

I've tried to set usergroups up properly but after I have everyone I placed in a new group get the error 'you do not have permission ...'. The only way I've found around this is to make their primary group to 'registered users' and make them an member in an additional group.

The main problem is now the username isn't displayed in the color I specified. it's the color of the registered user groups and not it's own group color which I specified.

how do I get around this?

anyone?

Comment

Admin CP -> Usergroups -> Usergroup Manager -> "YOUR CUSTOM USERGROUP (Not Registered Users)" -> Public Group Settings -> Can Override Primary Group Title/Markup = YES

So, if the users are in "Registered members" primarily, and they are in the custom user group secondarily, and you have set this permission to "yes", then the markup/title for the custom usergroup will override the registered members group making their color whichever you specified.

~Alkah

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X