Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• someone please help

thank for taking the time to read this and if you can help its even better,

right i am very new to the forum design etc etc, firstly my website is www.c-cuk.com. up until about a week ago someone was doing all the bits and bobs to the forum such as uploading skins arcage games etc etc, but we had a bit of a falling out and now he had taken 90% of what he done off the site, and i now am stuck knowing nothing,

firstly if someone can look at the sight and tell me how to sort the front page out because it skips and re-directs you to the forum, secondly i cant get the arcade up and running, lots of little things like this.

also i have no clue how to upload buttons games smiles audio player etc etc what software to use or how to use it. if someone can give me some usefull information tricks tips screen dumps of how to do things .

thanks alot your all your time

Edward

vBulletin.com does not give you direct support for the arcade games etc. Those are hacks which some support could be given over at http://www.vbulletin.org

As for the other stuff, hit me with a PM with an aim or ICQ name and I will try to walk you step by step in some little details to get your page settled down.

~Alkah

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X