Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trying to access threads db error

Hi,

I am not sure what is happening. I am able to see the threads in a forum but when I try to go into the thread I get the message below.

MySQL Error : Table 'database.270_post_parsed' doesn't exist
    Error Number : 1146

All my tables start with "270_". A table called "270_post" exist in the db but why is it looking for "270_post_parsed" which doesn't exist?

I have 3.5.5 installed, VBSEO and various hack

Many Thanks

Is there a table called 270_postparsed, without the extra underline?
    Best Regards
    Colin Frei

Please don't contact me per PM.

Comment

You know obviously in the haste didn't open my eyes.

There is a "270_postparsed" but it was only more down and ofter you post I checked again and saw it.

270_postparsed : Exist
      270_post_parsed : Doesn't exist

So why the error you think? Don't tell me what I'm thinking!!!
      Last edited by powerbook; Fri 8 Dec '06, 2:48am.

Comment

You probably have a modification installed that was designed for vB 3.5. Starting with vB3.6 the post_parsed table was renamed to postparsed. Please contact the author of the modification to get an update.

Other reason could be that you have not uploaded all vB 3.6 files.
        Want to take your board beyond the standard vBulletin features?
        Visit the official Member to Member support site for vBulletin Modifications: www.vbulletin.org

Comment

No, I haven't installed a mod for a long time. The more I look at the problem the more I think I might have run the DB update from 3.5 to 3.6 on the live 3.5 server.

I was testing the upgrade from 3.5 to 3.6 on a test server. So now I have to try and figure out if that is what happened and if it's the case I'll need to find a way to try and salvage out of the situation the best I can.

O dear

Originally posted by Marco van Herwaarden View Post
          You probably have a modification installed that was designed for vB 3.5. Starting with vB3.6 the post_parsed table was renamed to postparsed. Please contact the author of the modification to get an update.

Other reason could be that you have not uploaded all vB 3.6 files.

Comment

Able to save the day. Only one table name changed. I renamed it back to 270_post_parsed and there we go. Thanks

Comment

Working...
            X