fatal error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fatal error

Fatal error: Call to undefined function isBanned() in /home/******/public_html/upload/global.php(349) : eval()'d code on line 112

any ideas on this? I re-upload the global.php file and overwrote the existing one, however it still doesnt work..
    Last edited by xb5869; Wed 8 Nov '06, 8:57pm.

I recommend to upgrade to 3.6.3 to fix all known bugs and security issues. If it still happens after the upgrade let me know. 3.6.3 is our latest and fully supported version.

If you prefer to not upgrade I recommend to make sure your 3.5 files are all default vBulletin, that the hook system is turned off, and then check again if this still is erroring for you.

Comment

alright i did this
      define('DISABLE_HOOKS', true);

and everything is working again except of course the shoutbox, thats the only mod i think i have on the board, i dont understand why it would work for months, then all the sudden not.

Comment

It sounds like it was one of your modifications. Perhaps it is not compatible with your current verison of vbulletin.

Comment

Please start your own thread with all the relevant info.
          Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
          Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment