Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zachery
    replied
    If a user does change their email, they are told they will need to reconfirm it, the administrator does not need to do anything.

Leave a comment:

• dellow
    replied
    Hello,

when some user change his/her email thay will need activation link again, how can admin know to resend activation link for this member ?

i want to add activation link for 'Users Awaiting' in the forum home to activate for his self, is this possible ?

Thank you

Leave a comment:

• nuguru
    replied
    Worked Great!

Perfect!

Thank You,

Nuguru

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    That same option is definitely in 3.5.5 (I just tested this), but of course they have to be in the Users Awaiting group for this to show.

You can send a mass email to the 'Users Awaiting' group and use $activatelink in the body of the message.

Admin CP -> Users -> Send Email to Users

Make sure you only choose the Users Awaiting group.

Leave a comment:

• nuguru
    replied
    How is this done in 3.5.5.?

Hello,

I tried the above instructions with vb 3.5.5 but I am not seeing it. Are the instructions for 3.5.5.? Or, what how do you resend the activation email for new registrations? Also, can this be done in bulk?

Thank You,

Nuguru

Leave a comment:

• thunder_sti
    replied
    Thanks...

Leave a comment:

• Boxy
    replied
    You can resend the activation links from the user's profile:

AdminCP -> Users -> Search for User -> Edit User -> Quick User Links -> Email Activation Codes

Leave a comment:

• thunder_sti
    started a topic Email notification???

Email notification???

I have a user who has registtered and did not receive an email to very his email by clicking on the link.

How can I send him an email, with an activation link, so he can be able to post, etc. in the forum.

Thanks..