Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TitanJeff
    replied
    Actually, the forum itself was never corrupted except for index pages. So my problem now is just the Admin CP which I've completely replaced.

Is any other part of the Admin CP somewhere else?

Leave a comment:

• Big J
    replied
    I'm assuming you did a hard refresh on your browser since you uploaded the files? To answer your question about the restore, Yes, everything will be reverted to the minute that forum was backed up.

Leave a comment:

• TitanJeff
    replied
    If I do a full copy of my forum folder back to the server, would it overwrite all posts since the backup? That sounds like the easiest way to make sure everything hacked is replaced.

Leave a comment:

• TitanJeff
    replied
    I replaced the admin cp folder and I still get the 404 once I log into the admin cp.

I'm baffled.

Leave a comment:

• Big J
    replied
    Glad I could help. To fix the admin problem, I would upload all files in your admincp folder.

Leave a comment:

• TitanJeff
    replied
    That worked. Thanks!!

The only probem now is when I log in as admin on the cp, the admin control panel doesn't load. Which file would that be?

Leave a comment:

• Big J
    replied
    Uploading the .php files should not impact your DB. Upload the files first, if that doesnt work then do the restore.

Leave a comment:

• TitanJeff
    started a topic Hacked and now need to replace selected files

Hacked and now need to replace selected files

My server was hacked and the corrupted files are all those which contain "default", "index" and "home".

I am wanting to replace just the files I need to without messing up the database. I didn't know whether or not I could just pull over a two-day backup or if I could just go with selected files. It appears the only things not functions is the front page and the admin page.

Any suggestions? Thanks.
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X