Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bhxtyrant
    replied
    I understand that you can not support it but can someone tell me where to find the code that creates images for [img] tags so i can give it a go at doing this myself?

I know that codes for BB tags like "quote" can be found in styles & templates but i dont see one for img tags so i assume it's hard coded somewhere.Any tips at all would be great.Im waiting for an answer at VB.org but in the meantime i'd like to play around with it myself.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    This does require modifying the code which we cannot help you with here. If no one is responding at vbulletin.org, then you may need to offer to pay someone for help with this. You can do that in the Service Requests at vbulletin.org.

Leave a comment:

• bhxtyrant
    started a topic custom border image around images created with [img] tags

custom border image around images created with [img] tags

Hey guys,Hope this is the right place but i am trying to do something but am in the dark on how.

Basically i want to edit the default code used for [img] tags.I would basically like to add my own custom border image to it so when an image is posted using the [img] tags the border will be displayed around images.However i am unsure of how to go about this.I know how to code it i just dont know there to find the code that does this.Any help would be great.I tried VB.org but no one replied to it so hope i can get some help here.Thanks
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X