Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• back-up restoring

hi

every time i want to use the back-up on my pc localhost server it says ( Error at the line 26: ) ENGINE=MyISAM DEFAULT CHARSET=latin1;

Query: CREATE TABLE `access` ( `userid` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL default '0', `forumid` smallint(5) unsigned NOT NULL default '0', `accessmask` smallint(5) unsigned NOT NULL default '0', KEY `userid` (`userid`,`forumid`) ) ENGINE=MyISAM DEFAULT CHARSET=latin1;

MySQL: You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'DEFAULT CHARSET=latin1' at line 6 )

the forum works fine on localhost but i can`t restore my back-up to the localhost .. i tried bigdump.php ..

how i can use my website forum back-up on my localhost server .. i tried before some databases and works fine but now my back-up won`t work

You're using different versions of MySQL.
    What version are you using on each server?
    Best Regards
    Colin Frei

Please don't contact me per PM.

Comment

on my site its 4.1.21 but in my localhost its 4.0 ..

the problem is this back-up have my attatchment table works fine but in my site i lost all attachtments in database so i want to use the attachment back-up table and restore it to my database in my site ,

how i can upgrade my localhost mysql to 4.1 or fix this problem

Comment

up

any help ?

Comment

If you are useing appserv, then use this version [appserv-win32-2.4.5].

Comment

You need to back up the database using this tag: --compatible=mysql40
            Best Regards
            Colin Frei

Comment

Colin ..

the attachment table on The back up on my website is empty and the back up i have on my localhost have the attachment table works fine .. what i need in extracting this table from the back up i have and restore it to my site back up ..

the problem is i can`t run the back-up in my localhost .. when tried [appserv-win32-2.4.5] it says i can`t connect to my localhost ..

( The database has failed to connect because you do not have permission to connect to the server. Please confirm the values entered in the 'includes/config.php' file. )

the config info is ok but don`t know what is the problem

Comment

I thought you wanted to backup the database on the server, and restore the backup on your localhost?
                Best Regards
                Colin Frei

Comment

yes thats what i need ..
                  i can`t back up the database from the server again because the database which is in the server has empty attachment table and i have old backup with attachment table works fine and i want to use it on localhost but i can`t because of the old mysql .. i tried to use the appserv-win32-2.4.5 but i found a problem .. programs that use database can`t connect to the database on localhost ..so how i can run my back up to restore the attachment and use it in my site database .. i only need attachment table .. now i splitted the database to 60 files and i made a new database on my site and i will try to run it in my site and get the attachment table .. but if there is any help to get the table in my localhost i will be glade to know about it

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X