Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• datastore table error

Hi
    I have got that error since I moved to new host. Can you tell me how to fix it ?
    I am using vbulletin 3.5.3.
    After my hosting company upgrade the server. I get this error more often.
    Database error in vBulletin :

Invalid SQL:

SELECT title, data
    FROM datastore
    WHERE title IN ('','options','bitfields','forumcache','usergroupcache','stylecache','languagecache','prod ucts','pluginlist','cron','smiliecache','bbcodecache','mailqueue','hidprofilecache');

MySQL Error : Can't find file: 'datastore.MYI' (errno: 2)
    Error Number : 1017
    Date : Thursday, August 10th 2006 @ 04:47:42 AM
    Script : http://www.mydomain.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7022
    Referrer :
    IP Address : 58.186.127.134
    Username :
    Classname : vB_Database

error code 2: No such file or directory

datastore is an important table that is filled with data while you run your forum. Revert to the latest backup and make sure it has the datastore backup.

Comment

I have done many times. It has the same problems.
      I have check in database, it has datastore table.
      I even delete and recreate it. But it is the same.
      How can I know the backup that has datastore ?

Comment

If you are getting this error:

MySQL Error : Can't find file: 'datastore.MYI' (errno: 2)

Then one of the datastore table files is missing. If this hapend after deleting and recreating this table, then this means there is a serious problem with that web server. You need to contact your host about this. There is no reason for this to continue happening on a well-maintained server.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

well, I have got the reply from my hosting .
          Actually, the server was migrated t oa new machine with 64 bit architecture that run us in similar issues. I think that if we move your account back to a 32 bit server this error would disappear.
          I wonder, that error is caused by different of architecture between 64 and 32 bit, isn't it ?
          Is there any different if I remove database and create another one and restore the backup ?

Comment

I doubt that is the issue but maybe they know more about this than me.
            Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
            Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X