Active/ Registered Members...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Active/ Registered Members...

Sorry to bother people but I am not really "computer savy" and need some assistance... I have been using vbulletin for the past few weeks and think it is great in terms of all the looks and features however I am experiencing some problems which I hope that someone can help me with ...

On our site, we are having a membership campaign and we want to get about 500 members by September 1rst. On our forum (http://www.mittelholzer.org/forum/) we have two different counters in terms of members ... one is members (310) and the other is active members (267)...When I generate a Mailing list, there is yet another number that comes up that is different (321 I believe).... My question is, I want to only use the most accurate number and hopefully the largest one for my counter... I do not like having so many different numbers on our site so how can I change my settings so that the board either keeps track of or displays total members and ignores active members ??

Thanks in advance !!

jono
    [email protected]

Do you meant the active member display at the bottom of the forum?
    vBulletin Options -> Forum Home Page Options
    Active Members Time Cut-Off
    Enter a number of days here that represents a threshold for 'active' members. If a user has visited the board within the past number of days you specify, they are considered 'active'.

Enter '0' to treat all members as 'active'.
    Just enter "0" and the active member count won't be displayed anymore
    *Insert text here* :)

Comment

Thanks Z,

Your solution worked perfectly !!

j.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X