X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Email Validation for Changing Email Address

Hello Everyone,

I can't find this option anywhere.

Right now I have it set "yes" in vbulletin options -> User Registration Options -> Verify Email address in Registration. So that when someone registers that have to respond to the email sent to them in order to be completely registered . Works good. No problem here.

The problem is that I want current member to be able to change their email address without having to respond to an email like they do when they initally sign up. Right now this option must be set to yes because they are directed to verify when they change their email address.

How do I disable this so that they can go ahead and change their email address without having to verify.

I've looked everyone and I am sure it's right under my nose but I can't find it anywhere. Can someone help me out here and tell me when I can find that option?

Thank You,

Nuguru

There is no option to allow current members to bypass this. This requires modifying the code. We cannot officially support code modifications or forums running modified code, however you can try searching or asking for help with this over at www.vbulletin.org.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Thank You

Originally posted by nuguru View Post
      Hello Everyone,

I can't find this option anywhere.

Right now I have it set "yes" in vbulletin options -> User Registration Options -> Verify Email address in Registration. So that when someone registers that have to respond to the email sent to them in order to be completely registered . Works good. No problem here.

The problem is that I want current member to be able to change their email address without having to respond to an email like they do when they initally sign up. Right now this option must be set to yes because they are directed to verify when they change their email address.

How do I disable this so that they can go ahead and change their email address without having to verify.

I've looked everyone and I am sure it's right under my nose but I can't find it anywhere. Can someone help me out here and tell me when I can find that option?

Thank You,

Nuguru
      All Right, Thank You

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X