Conditional Help - Display Message On Specific Forum To Unregistered Users

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conditional Help - Display Message On Specific Forum To Unregistered Users

I have a forum that's content is hidden to unregistered users. When they hit it they just get an empty forumdisplay page. What I'd like to do is add a message to the page under an adblock I already have that says - 'The contents of this forum are only visible to members who've completed the registration process. Register now, it's free'

I only want this block to show up on a single forumdisplay - not all of them, and then it's only visible too unregistered members and members awaiting email confirmation. I've fiddled a bit with conditionals, but I'm a bit lost with it. So far I have this:
    Code:
    <if condition="is_member_of($post, 1) AND THIS_SCRIPT == 'FORUMDISPLAY' AND !in_array($foruminfo['forumid'], array(80))">
    <!-- open content container -->
    </if>
    I don't know how to do multiple usergroups in the member of bit, or how to make it work. Pointers appreciated. And if there's an easier way of doing, let me know...

This will work in most of the main templates:

Code:
    <if condition="$forumid == [color=red]X[/color] AND is_member_of($bbuserinfo, 1, 3)">

</if>
    Where X is the forumid of the forum.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X