Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Added "Chat" to nav bar -- but the font is inconsistent with the rest of the nav bar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Added "Chat" to nav bar -- but the font is inconsistent with the rest of the nav bar

This is the code I plugged in:

<td class="vbmenu_control"><a href="URL to Chat entered here">Chat</a></td>

I got this code from another post -- and it adds "Chat" to my nav bar, and the link works great -- but the font is much smaller than the rest of the text on the nav bar. How can I fix?

Thanks in advance

Can you show me the link above and below of this custom link .. from the template?

Comment

Sure... Here are a few lines above and below... Please note I'm using the 'girltalk' style from forumtemplates.com. I tried to find the "Members List" "FAQ" etc in the navbar template -- but couldn't -- so these changes are made in the girltalk 'header' template.

<td><a href="faq.php$session[sessionurl_q]" accesskey="5">$vbphrase[faq]</a></td>
      <td><a href="memberlist.php$session[sessionurl_q]">$vbphrase[members_list]</a></td>
      <td class="vbmenu_control"><a href="URL to forum chat here">Chat</a></td>
      <td><a href="calendar.php$session[sessionurl_q]">$vbphrase[calendar]</a></td>
      <if condition="$show['popups']">
      <if condition="$show['searchbuttons']">
      <if condition="$show['member']">
      <td><a href="search.php?$session[sessionurl]do=getnew" accesskey="2">$vbphrase[new_posts_nav]</a></td>
      <else />

Comment

Take the class off, since none of the other default links in that custom style are assigning a class.
        vBulletin v3.8.0's Implementation of Google Adsense Should Be Avoided At All Costs - Do Your Own Adsense Implementation

Comment

Take the class off, since none of the other default links in that custom style are assigning a class.
          I have no idea what I'm doing What's a class?

Comment

Originally posted by mom2allen View Post
            What's a class?
            This bit...
            Code:
             class="vbmenu_control"
            Lats...

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X