This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Database problem

There seems to have been a problem with the database.
    Please try again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
    An E-Mail has been dispatched to our Technical Staff, whom you can also contact if the problem persists.
    We apologise for any inconvenience.
    I cannot load any forum page...including admincp

You'll need to view the source on this page and post the actual error information.
    Lats...

Comment

Error

MySQL Error : Incorrect information in file: '.\forum\datastore.frm'
      Error Number : 1033

but somthing similar I can see on all other .frm files in MySql

Comment

Please post the complete error message.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

=============
          Database error in vBulletin :
          Invalid SQL:
          SELECT *
          FROM datastore
          WHERE title IN ('','options','bitfields','attachmentcache','forumcache','usergroupcache','stylecache','la nguagecache','products','pluginlist','cron','profilefield','loadcache','noticecache','maxl oggedin','acpstats','mailqueue','pluginlistadmin');
          MySQL Error : Incorrect information in file: '.\datastore.frm'
          Error Number : 1033
          ==============

I have the same exact problem on a forum I've been running on Windows for about a month. Cannot access the forum or admin. Viewing the tables in phpmyadmin shows that every .frm table contains "Incorrect information in file".

Trying to repair the tables in phpmyadmin or at the command line fails. Running install again fails at step 3 when it tries to create that tables that already exist.

Any options left?

Comment

Please start your own thread in the relevent forum for the version of vBulletin that you are running. In addition, please do not bump old threads. Thank you.
            Kerry-Anne :)

Twitter Blog

www.peterska2.com www.worldnewszone.com www.popularusenetgroups.com www.superclickers.co.uk www.forumsforchrist.com www.browsergameplanet.com

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X