Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Please

Hey!

I know the .xml code of the product I want to upload, but how do I upload it, I dont have it saved as a file, nor do I know how to :S

How did you create the XML File? Here's a Tutorial and Tool to create XML files.

http://www.eclipse.org/webtools/comm...MLWizards.html

There are many more available, which you can find by putting something like:

creating xml documents

in your favorite search engine.

When you have created the XML file, there are import feature in the AdminCP to allow you to import XML documents. If its a Style, you use the Stlye Importer. If it's a Plugin or Product, you use the Plugin System.

Regards,
    Slappy

Comment

I didn't create it, its from vb.org and it wasn't a downloadable link.

Comment

OK. If you right clicked on it and saved it to your computer, it most probably saved it in XML format. Now, is it a Plugin/Product or Style, and which one?

Regards,
        Slappy

Comment

its a product, its here:
          http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=119966

thanks!

Comment

Right click on the attachment and select "Save As" and select the Folder or Destop on your machine where you want to save it. If you are using IE, you will note that it is saving it in XML format.

Then go to your AdminCP -> Plugin System -> Download/Upload Plugins -> Import Plugin Definitions XML File

Browse to your file product-v3arcade_vbplaza.xml and hit Import.

MAKE A BACKUP OF YOUR DATABASE BEFORE YOU INSTALL THIS PRODUCT JUST IN CASE IT SCREWS SOMETHING UP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Regards,
            Slappy

Comment

thanks

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X