Forcing Styles On A Page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forcing Styles On A Page

I'm trying to override choices made by users regarding styles. I've specified styles I want them to use, but these styles are only implemented with each forum is clicked on. Is there anyway where I can display the different forums styles for the different forums on the same forum index?

I'm not sure what you want to do.
    There is only one style on the forumhome, you can't have multiple styles on the same page.
    Best Regards
    Colin Frei

Please don't contact me per PM.

Comment

So its not possible for me to have different coloured forum headers?

For example on the website below:

http://forums.techguy.org/

You may notice on the different forum headers that there is a different picture used towards the right of the header.
      I want to do a similar thing, but not with pictures, simply with different colours.

Comment

Bump.

Comment

Sorry, I still don't see what you mean. Every header pic of every forum looks the same to me:

http://forums.techguy.org/
          Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
          Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

The same?!

Look carefully, just compare 'Software and Hardware' and 'Operating Systems' together. The pics found on the right of the header are different.

Comment

You are going to have to provide the exact links.
              Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
              Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

That's done with some template conditionals in the forumhome_forumbit_level1_nopost template.
                Best Regards
                Colin Frei

Comment

Could you tell me how to do that? But using different colours as the headers?

Comment

I can't tell you exactly, it depends on how you want to implement it.
                    The documentation for template conditionals is here: http://www.vbulletin.com/docs/html/t...rsion=30504500
                    Best Regards
                    Colin Frei

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                    Working...
                    X