random images showing as red x's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• random images showing as red x's

The strangest thing has been happening for the past few weeks. Random images on my forums load as red x's, but it's totally random. Different ones red x at different times, but I can almost count on at least 2 or 3 images not loading per page load. My members have complained about the same thing so it's not just my computer. It's forum skin images (on all skins), editor buttons and smilies on the post and reply page.

Any idea why this is happening? I've ran all the maintanence tools to clear up any problems but it's still giving me issues.

Does this sound like a vbulletin issue or a server issue? Its just so weird how it's so random.

Attached images, avatars, or normal images on the forum like these buttons?
    Best Regards
    Colin Frei

Please don't contact me per PM.

Comment

Its mostly the editor buttons (in the editor toolbar) and the smilies when you're on new reply or new post screens and the status icons (hot topic, etc) next to the threads when you're viewing a forum.

I have not noticed the "new thread" or "new reply" buttons xing out and I don't have attachments enabled. So, I think those ones are okay.

Comment

Try reuploading the entire /images/ folder.
        Best Regards
        Colin Frei

Please don't contact me per PM.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X