Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Banning user (question about rank images)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alkah
    replied
    Yeah, I would think that is the easyest way. You can put whichever rank image you want since it would be the usergroup for just this person...

Leave a comment:

• Wolfsong
    replied
    Alkah, that's what I'm attempting to do and why I asked the question about ranks. I need to have the rank image that she currently has, so that it looks identical and nothing looks amiss.

DJGavin, I thought of that, but again, I won't have the rank image I need.

Leave a comment:

• DJGavin
    replied
    Not sure about this but couldn't you put her in the banned group but use a custom user title so it did not show banned under her name

Leave a comment:

• Alkah
    replied
    I am not entirely sure, but I think it would. Why not just make a private usergroup with the same permissions etc as banned, and just add her into it?

Leave a comment:

• Wolfsong
    started a topic Banning user (question about rank images)

Banning user (question about rank images)

We have a user that asked to be banned for personal reasons, which I'm assuming will be a temporary ban. I didn't want to throw her into the banned usergroup because then everyone will know she was banned, ask all sorts of questions, blah, blah, blah. So, I want to create an identical usergroup that has all the same permissions as the banned usergroup, but looks just like her current usergroup (we have many, and they each have their own colors and rank images). If I do this (and have the separate banned usergroup with the same color and rank image as her current usergroup) and leave the post count minimum as "0" (in the add new rank option in ACP), it's not going to try and throw (promote) all the current members that have zero posts into this banned usergroup, will it?