Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• profile fields

Hi,

Tonight I was having a play with the profile fields. I wanted to make the "Location" field a single-multiple choice field, so users would select from a choice of locations. I couldnt do this without deleting it, and then adding a new custom field (as single-multiple choice) called Location.

It messed up the location coming up on the posts, but I fixed that by editing postbit template.

I'm now getting error messages like this

Code:
    [COLOR=#550055]An error was encountered during execution of the query:[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#550055]SELECT u.username,u.homepage,u.usertitle,u.posts,u.joindate,uf.field2,s.host,t.signature,avatar.avatarpath, NOT ISNULL(customavatar.filedata) AS hascustomavatar,u.avatarrevision FROM vb3_user u[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#550055]          LEFT JOIN vb3_userfield uf ON uf.userid=u.userid[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#550055]          LEFT JOIN vb3_session s ON s.userid=u.userid[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#550055]          LEFT JOIN vb3_usertextfield t ON t.userid=u.userid LEFT JOIN vb3_avatar AS avatar ON (avatar.avatarid = u.avatarid)[/COLOR]

LEFT JOIN vb3_customavatar AS customavatar ON (customavatar.userid = u.userid) WHERE u.userid=1062 LIMIT 1
    My question is....... the new location field is "field16", the old location field was "field2". Is it possible to re-number (manually in sql if i have to) so that my new location field id is the same as the old one? If so, which table(s)?

Thanks in advance,

anyone?

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X