VB Change

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VB Change

in which folder and file do u go in to change the boards url.. Because i got a new domain and for some reason the forums dont want to work.

This is probably a cookie domain/path issue. To fix this, upload the tools.php script in the 'do_not_upload' folder of the vB zip file to your Admin CP directory and run it from your browser. Use this to reset the cookie domain and path back to the defaults. And then leave your cookie domain and path at the default settings. There is no reason to change these. If you need to specify a unique cookie, use the cookie prefix setting in config.php instead.

Then log into the Admin CP and change the forum URL here:

Admin CP -> vBulletin Options -> Site Name / URL / Contact Details -> Forum URL
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

I can't enter my forum again, I get the following message:

Warning: array_keys(): The first argument should be an array in /includes/functions.php on line 3277

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /includes/functions.php on line 3277

And

Unable to add cookies, header already sent.
      File: /home/hasforum/public_html/forum/includes/class_core.php
      Line: 2984

What can be the reason of this ????

Comment

Please start your own thread.
        Best Regards
        Colin Frei

Please don't contact me per PM.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X