Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Psionic Vision
    replied
    I'd say that is caused by my hide hack - please contact me - as you should've in the first place - to find out how to fix it.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    That error is still from a plugin. As Colin stated please post at vbulletin.org for help with this.

Leave a comment:

• rahuldhanpat
    replied
    I ahve unistalled all the plugins and now it is working fine..but i m getting this error while i open a thread ..it is at the top of the thread... what shd i do to remove this one????

Warning: in_array(): Wrong datatype for second argument in /showthread.php(1916) : eval()'d code on line 340

Still i m having this error msg at the top of every thread....what shd i do to remove this

Leave a comment:

• Colin F
    replied
    Then you still have plugins, and one of them is trying to include a file that's not around.
    Please ask for help with plugins on www.vbulletin.org

Leave a comment:

• rahuldhanpat
    replied
    This is really creating problem for me and my members...

Leave a comment:

• rahuldhanpat
    replied
    After everything i did i got this problem while opening my forum.

Warning: Unknown(/homepages/17/d92330624/htdocs/Nutraforum.com/includes/visionscripts/psionic_hide/global_start.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /global.php(350) : eval()'d code on line 118

Fatal error: (null)(): Failed opening required '/homepages/17/d92330624/htdocs/Nutraforum.com/includes/visionscripts/psionic_hide/global_start.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /homepages/17/d92330624/htdocs/Nutraforum.com/global.php(350) : eval()'d code on line 118

Leave a comment:

• Colin F
    replied
    If you uninstall plugins, the ones that are correctly coded should remove themselves fully.

To restore templates to their original state, you can click on the 'Revert' button for those templates you want to revert.
    To revert them all, you can simply add a new style and select 'No Parent Style', which will force it to use the default templates.

Leave a comment:

• rahuldhanpat
    started a topic Plugins Problem?? Config.php?

Plugins Problem?? Config.php?

Sometimes Back my foum was getting mysql database error and was not opening as the sugestion given by Steve worked.I disabled the all plugins by making a small changes in the config.php.Now my forum is working well but the problem is that when i m changing the config.php toits original value then again other plugins are creating problem while forum open up.

so friends can u just help me by giving some of my questions answer and some of the advice.

If I uninstall all the plugins by using admin control panel then will there be any truble in my forum?As i have also made changes in the templates and has installed some files in the FTP root directory.

Is there any other easy way to restore the templates to its original stat?

Tell me the proper way to do this so i will be lossing my forum once again.

Thanking You In Advance
Working...
X