Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floris
    replied
    I am using vBXirc by Zachery on my site .. though it was for 3.0 i have used the params in a custom template and custom php file to generate a integrated chat.php for 3.5

Leave a comment:

• keithsan
    replied
    Thanks floris, I didnt uninstall anything, was just looking to get back on line.

uploaded the indexpage and now all is well. except no chat LOL

well, will try flash chat next I guess.

thanks again.

Leave a comment:

• Floris
    replied
    Hello,

Please contact the author of the modification for support with uninstall instructions. We can't provide support on vBulletin.com for customizations.

The index.php file is in the original vBulletin's .zip file

Download the .zip and unpack it (make sure it is the same version as currently running on your site) and upload the original vBulletin files on top of the customized ones.

If any MySQL or template changes have occured during installation that's something we can't help with as we didn't write the vbchat code and don't know what has been applied.

Good luck restoring your forum, I hope it is online soon again.

Leave a comment:

• keithsan
    replied
    Ok: using putty I restored my data but when I go to my BB. it is still says parse error....

am I missing a step

Leave a comment:

• keithsan
    replied
    thanx maggie, but any idea of how to just pull one file out of mysql dump?

Leave a comment:

• maggie
    replied
    I can't say for sure on this one, but when I've messed up one files, I've had good results just reloading that one file.

Leave a comment:

• keithsan
    started a topic Screwed up my index.php file

Screwed up my index.php file

Twas trying to install VB chat. something went haywire and BB shut down.

I went back to what i thought was the original form but I still have an error index.php reading where my BB was.

i putty'd everything to my shell yesterday.

Is there a way to just fix the index file or do i need to upload the whole backup?

Thanx.