Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Colin F
    replied
    To add the Group Memberships link to the navbar, edit your navbar template and find:
    Code:
    <td class="vbmenu_control"><a href="memberlist.php$session[sessionurl_q]">$vbphrase[members_list]</a></td>
    Add after that:
    Code:
    <if condition="$bbuserinfo[userid] != 0"><td class="vbmenu_control"><a href="profile.php?$session[sessionurl]do=editusergroups">Group Memberships</a></td></if>

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    I do believe that requires modifying the code. We cannot officially support code modifications or forums running modified code, however you can try searching or asking for help with this over at www.vbulletin.org.

Leave a comment:

• kcgator
    replied
    Sorry I wasn't more clear. I would like to make it easier for my users to register for a usergroup. Right now, to register for a group, you have to go to User CP->Misc ->Group memberships. I want to move the group memberships button onto the top header next to member list, and if not, at least to the top of the User CP menu.

Thanks...

Leave a comment:

• Floris
    replied
    You can simply manage the usergroups like this:

Admin Control Panel > Usergroups > Usergroup Manager > And select the appropiate action from the dropdown option box.

Members are listed on the forum from the memberlist, and members can post on your site and then their posts will show up. If a member is online he or she will show on the forumhome and online.php.

It's also possible from the global vBulletin options to display the users who are viewing a forum or a thread at the top of that page.

Leave a comment:

• Colin F
    replied
    What do you mean by 'buried'?
    And how do you want to make them more visible?

Leave a comment:

• kcgator
    started a topic Usergroups

Usergroups

Usergroups seem to be buried in the forums. Is there a way to make them more visible and accessible?
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X