Error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error

Fatal error: Call to undefined function get_editlevels() in /home/forumfat/public_html/newthread.php(229) : eval()'d code on line 13

I have no clue why I started getting this error, but this is the error I get when trying to start a new thread.

Apparently, anywhere get_editlevels is, I get an error.

I suggest restoring the original vBulletin files and also disabling the plugin system.

Comment

I am not removing all my modded files... there has to be SOMETHING that can be done to fix this.

Comment

You will need to ask the author of the plugin/hack to fix this as it's not part of the standard code.
        Lats...

Comment

...this is a hack? How do you know get_editlevels is a hack? It doesn't look familiar to me.

Comment

It doesn't look familiar to me either, plus I searched for get_editlevels on a standard install, and it doesn't appear.
            Lats...

Comment

Well, I don't know what hack it would be on... and, I don't want to reinstall all of my stuff.

Comment

We can't support boards running modified code, sorry.
                Best Regards
                Colin Frei

Please don't contact me per PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Koruptified View Post
                  Fatal error: Call to undefined function get_editlevels() in /home/forumfat/public_html/newthread.php(229) : eval()'d code on line 13

I have no clue why I started getting this error, but this is the error I get when trying to start a new thread.

Apparently, anywhere get_editlevels is, I get an error.
                  Could it be this one? http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=98737

Comment

Originally posted by Koruptified View Post
                    I am not removing all my modded files... there has to be SOMETHING that can be done to fix this.
                    There is, not running the hacks, we are not able to provide support for forums running modified code

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                    Working...
                    X