Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    If it is old and he is using something like IE 5.2 for the Mac, have him upgrade his browser to Firefox and see if that helps.

Leave a comment:

• ab420
    replied
    We haven't heard a lot of complaints and quite a few of our customers use Macs as do several staff members.
    Thank you, that is what I figured. His computer is fairly old, and he's somewhat of a novice, so I'm sure it may not be running at 100% Thanks for your input!

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    There are a lot of factors that could be involved. Depends on his OS, Browser and such. We haven't heard a lot of complaints and quite a few of our customers use Macs as do several staff members.

I have heard people with Macs complain about slow loading on websites with background images. Not sure how valid that complaint is though. If you have a complex background image, you might want to remove it and see if that speeds things up for him.

Leave a comment:

• ab420
    started a topic Macintosh and vBulletin

Macintosh and vBulletin

My friend has a Macintosh, and he goes on my forums all the time. For some reason, our forums are usually slow for him, although at the exact same time, they are moving fast for me, and server load is at 0.8 at the most. Other parts of our site are fine for him, so I'm wondering, do Macintosh computers not like vBulletin software? Or is it just something on his computer?
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X