Email linking issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Email linking issues

I'm having problems with links in e-mails from my site. (for new members registering, PM's, and new post emails) The link goes to my site, but all images are red X's and template images are not there, when you try to do anything, it just seems to refresh the page.

New members are trying to verify their e-mail and log in, only to have the login page refresh on them. I have done a test account to verify this issue as well.

I have reverted the defaul template and still this issue remains.

Is thre a way I can manually approve without the activation code until this is fixed?? I have users waiting to get in lol.

I have a test admin set up..just let me know!

fixed thanks

New users cant get in..I tryed changing there usergroup in ACPP but a no go
    Last edited by UncoderMom; Sat 14 Jul '07, 5:46am.

Go to your
    AdminCP -> vBulletin Options -> Site Name / URL / Contact Details -> Forum URL

Set that to:
    http://www.misfitmoms.com/forum

To manually activate users, you can mass move them from the Users Awaiting Email Confirmation usergroup to the Registered Users usergroup.
    Best Regards
    Colin Frei

Please don't contact me per PM.

Comment

Yup!! That fixed it! TY so much! Now that I see it I realize the issue! It wont get meeeee again

And I had tryed to move them to registered users UG but it was 2am and Im assuming I was adding my test account password in wrong ,lol, because I was gettting that error! but after your sugestiont o do that I reset the test account password and all was well!! Thanks again! And no more VB for me at 2 am

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X