Clear All

• Colin F
    replied
    I recommend you ask for help with custom code on www.vbulletin.org

Leave a comment:

• TeaTree
    replied
    Right let me just check this-

On your website, you are running a script that lets you log in on a php based page-Then you want some help with a site menu and want to create a plugin to do with it?

You've kind of lost me a little, as I am not 100 percent sure of what you want to do and how it fits in with vBulletin

Leave a comment:

• BuTbKa
    replied
    Sorry I go Sleep. In my Country 2:30 am :-) Can me somebody explain what is problem? I can use in plugin/hook system functions for get contents from URLs?

PHP Code:
    file();
    file_get_content();
    fsockopen (); 
    Thanks all

Leave a comment:

• BuTbKa
    replied
    Originally posted by TeaTree
    I'm not sure I understand-What is the thing you are trying to achieve with what you call navigation?
    thats some HTML code from some page where generated a site menu for current logged or not logged user

Leave a comment:

• TeaTree
    replied
    Originally posted by BuTbKa
    All done. But one thing is still not done. Thats navigation from site. TYPO3 support any navigation and i can't make it from DB, because is very hard (grafical, JS, DHTML, Flash, user permssions. group permission, and other things), so is easy to get from some page where located only navigation and parsed and put to forum. So i need to know I can use in plugins and hooks functions
    PHP Code:
    file() 
    PHP Code:
    file_get_content() 
    PHP Code:
    fsockopen(); 
    for get content from URLs. Or may be thats Apache or PHP?
    I'm not sure I understand-What is the thing you are trying to achieve with what you call navigation?

Leave a comment:

• BuTbKa
    replied
    You're trying to intergrate vBulletin with TYPO3?

Well, I haven't heard of TYPO3 but as a modification, this forum does not offer support for it-Try contacting the owner of the modification for assistance

All done. But one thing is still not done. Thats navigation from site. TYPO3 support any navigation and i can't make it from DB, because is very hard (grafical, JS, DHTML, Flash, user permssions. group permission, and other things), so is easy to get from some page where located only navigation and parsed and put to forum. So i need to know I can use in plugins and hooks functions
    PHP Code:
    file() 
    PHP Code:
    file_get_content() 
    PHP Code:
    fsockopen(); 
    for get content from URLs. Or may be thats Apache or PHP?

Leave a comment:

• TeaTree
    replied
    Originally posted by BuTbKa
    Thats need to get navigationBar from CMS. Thats for intagration vB and TYPO3
    You're trying to intergrate vBulletin with TYPO3?

Well, I haven't heard of TYPO3 but as a modification, this forum does not offer support for it-Try contacting the owner of the modification for assistance

Leave a comment:

• BuTbKa
    replied
    What exactly are you trying to create? A modification plugin?
    Thats need to get navigation Bar from CMS. Thats for integration vB and TYPO3

Leave a comment:

• TeaTree
    replied
    What exactly are you trying to create? A modification plugin?

Leave a comment:

• BuTbKa
    started a topic I can't get content from extern file.

I can't get content from extern file.

Hello 2 all. I have a problem. I try to make some plugin and I need to execute code like that:

PHP Code:
    $data implodfe("",file ('http://something.com/')); 
    or

PHP Code:
    $data file_get_content ('http://something.com/'); 
    And my apache is fall down. In another php script this is work in vB not. What is it? Thats vBulletin or my Apache?